Citizenship Quiz #9
Choose the correct answer.
- What is the White House?
It is where the Supreme Court meets.
It is where the Senate meets.
It is the Chief Justice's official residence.
It is the President's official residence.
- What is the most important right granted to U.S. citizens
The right to vote.
The right to be on a jury.
The right to travel with a U.S. passport.
The right to petition the government.
- What is not a purpose of the United Nations?
For countries to talk and try to resolve world problems.
To change unfair laws in countries.
To provide economic aid to countries.
To provide medical aid to countries.
- What is NOT a freedom or right guaranteed by the Bill of Rights?
The right to a jury trial
The right to vote
The right to bear arms
The right to assemble
- How many times may a senator be re-elected?
- What is the head executive of a state government called?
The president of the state
- What are the duties of Congress?
To explain laws
To enforce laws
To interpret laws
To make laws
- What color are the stripes on the flag?
Red and blue
Blue and white
Red and white
Red, white and blue
- For how long do we elect the President?
For 2 years
For 4 years
For 6 years
- What did the Emancipation Proclamation do?
It freed the slaves.
It gave women the right to vote.
It gave citizenship to all freed slaves.
It lowered the voting age to 18.