Citizenship Quiz #7
Choose the correct answer.
- Who is the Vice-President of the United States today?
- How many changes or amendments are there to the Constitution?
- What are the three branches of our government?
Judicial, Executive and the Cabinet
Executive, Legislative and the Cabinet
Legislative, Executive and Congress
Legislative, Executive and Judicial
- How many Supreme Court justices are there?
2 from each state.
- When was the Declaration of Independence adopted?
July 4, 1786
July 4, 1776.
July 4, 1789
July 4, 1791
- Who becomes President of the United States if the President and the Vice-President should die?
The President of the Senate
The Chief Justice
The Speaker of the House
The Secretary of State
- Who was Martin Luther King, Jr.?
A civil rights leader
A senator from Georgia
A Supreme Court Justice
A governor of Georgia
- Which President freed the slaves?
Ulysses S. Grant
- What is the United States Capitol?
The building where the President works.
The building where Congress meets.
- How many states are there in the United States?