Citizenship Quiz #6
Choose the correct answer.
- How many stars are there on our flag?
- What is the date of Independence Day?
- What are the duties of the Supreme Court?
To make laws
To enforce laws
To protect the President
To interpret laws
- What are the 49th and 50th states of the Union?
Hawaii and Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico and Washington D.C.
Alaska and Hawaii
Alaska and Guam
- How many terms can a president serve?
- Why are there 100 Senators in the Senate?
Because there are 2 elected from each state
Because the President appoints them
Because the state legislatures appoint them
Because it is in the Bill of Rights
- What is the minimum voting age in the United States?
- Who has the power to declare war?
The Supreme Court
The Chief Justice
- What is NOT a benefit of being a citizen of the United States?
Travel with a U.S. passport
Obtain federal jobs
Petition for relatives to come to the U.S. to live
Freedom to move from one state to another state
- How many times may a Congressman be re-elected?